3CX - The Premier Phone System Solution!
Gain features and save money!
Move to 3CX Phone System – an open standard Windows-based IP PBX that provides superior features, flexibility, Unified Communications and unparalleled mobility at a far lower cost.
Find out more about HELIA and 3CX Phone System by visiting our dedicated site at www.PhonesAlberta.ca
Lower call costs and globalize your business by making use of worldwide VoIP providers and bridging your offices for free inter-office calls.
Increase mobility by allowing employees to take their extension with them wherever they go.
Improve productivity with superior Unified Communications features, providing office-wide presence, setting up conference calls and desktop call control.
Eliminate expensive telecom consultants with an easy to use web-based PBX console.
3CX Phone System completely replaces a hardware PBX without the need for additional phone wiring. It supports popular SIP phones, VoIP providers and traditional PSTN lines. The 3CX Phone System web-based management console makes it easy to configure, eliminating the need for expensive maintenance.
Watch this and discover why 3CX is the best solution for your organization.
Advantages of 3CX Phone System
- Easy to manage by an IT administrator
- Costs less to buy and expand
- Greater return on investment
- Use existing hardware and make huge savings
- More features by leveraging Windows technologies
- Hardware & vendor independent – no vendor lock in
- Better fault tolerance through easy backup of your PBX
- 3CX Phone System is more scalable than hardware PBXs
- Better integration with other business applications
- Easily build voice applications that increase productivity
3CX Makes Call Management a Breeze
3CX rids the PBX from the office and desktop environments, delivering Unified Communications features such as conferencing, seeing the presence of your colleagues, corporate instant messaging, setting your status and more. Users can avoid using a cryptic phone interface by managing their extension and their calls with just a few mouse clicks on Windows or directly from their iPhone or Android device.
Extensive Enterprise Level Feature Set
While traditional PBXs require additional hardware modules and maintenance to add new features such as auto-attendant and call queuing, they all come standard with 3CX Phone System. Additionally, 3CX Phone System integrates with popular CRMs such as SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics and Sage ACT!
Unparalleled Mobility – Take Your Extension Anywhere
3CX is unique in its integration of PUSH Technology which means that 3CX can 'wake up' the phone when a new VoIP call comes in! Now Android and iPhone smartphones wake up when a call or chat message arrives, saving valuable battery time whilst still allowing you to be reachable on your extension anywhere and slashes company call costs as users can be reached via VoIP.
- No need for separate phone cables as the phone system uses the existing data network
- Easier to install and manage via its web-based management console
- Far less expensive than a hardware-based PABX
- Allows employees to hot-desk and tele-work
- Users can configure their extensions themselves using the self-service User Portal
- Utilize any SIP phone instead of being locked into one vendor
- Receive and make calls via existing phone lines using VoIP Gateways
- Save on call costs with 'out of the box' configurations for popular SIP / VoIP providers
- 3CX VoIP Client – simplifies usage and boosts mobility
- Web-based management console for easier administration
- Unlimited extensions
- Windows 2008 server integration – run a PBX virtualized
- BLF – set presence and eliminate phone tag
- MS Outlook / Salesforce.com integration – launch calls directly from your favorite CRM
- 3CX Bridges – connect branch offices seamlessly
- 3CX Tunnel – for easy remote connections
- Fax server
- Unified Messaging – receive voice mail and fax via email
- Instant messaging (chat) via call assistant
- Unlimited auto-attendant / digital receptionist
- Phone provisioning
- Paging and intercom
- Call forwarding with advanced rules by caller ID, time and type of call (Follow-Me)
- Call queuing
- Call recording
- Call conferencing
- Call intercept (eavesdropping)
- Call parking, call pickup, call forward, dial by name
- Music-on-hold and announcements
Contact us today and let us show you how we can save you money and increase the reliability of your communication infrastructure. We commonly save companies 30% or more than what they are currently paying, all while they gain many more features.
Call our Specialist. He can be reached at:Dar ZuchBusiness IT Specialist - CalgaryHelia Technologies